Friday, March 13, 2020

Thursday... Home Dedications



Today was one of my favorite days, it was dedication day. That means that we put all the furniture and decorations in the houses and gave the homes to the families. It was a very special day to me because we all worked so so hard on the houses and to see our hard work pay off is amazing!! The families were so excited to have a new home with real mattresses and so kind and grateful. 








The best part was when one of the moms told me se loved me as if I was now family to her. We also served the community and families by feeding them food, and giving out clothes, treats, and glasses. We also gave out beautiful cards that an amazing lady made by hand. The families were so happy and loved the cards and gifts today.

-Jasmine Meadows 










No comments:

Post a Comment