Sunday, February 17, 2019

Friday - MCHS in El Salvador

The team had an awesome first full day!




Denisse Alvarez  -  Our day stared by waking up at 7 o’clock, eat breakfast and head to the road at 8am.


Our first stop was San Martin (the happiest place on the earth) and this time like the other 2 times Ive been here this place always happened to amaze me. I love how every single one of them is joyful and full of energy and also they remember you! How crazy is that!? 



 After that our second stop was in San Vicente at an orphanage for kids of all ages. We danced, played and enjoyed doing crafts. After painting and balloon animals we went to eat at the states dinner and then headed to the mission house.



Rebekka Walker...
This is my first trip to El Salvador and I am incredibly grateful that God has blessed me with such a humbling experience. Seeing the joy on the children’s faces when we hand them something as simple as a sticker, makes you want to cherish each moment here even more. The struggles these people face/overcome on a daily basis forces me to realize how needed our prayers and assistance truly is.



















Rodney Perry...
My trip to El Salvador is always a humbling experience. This is the third time participating on this trip yet, it feels refreshing to be emerged in such a distinct culture. The people of country are filled with joy and the experiences that I gain are permanent. El Salvador never ceases to amaze me with its endless compassion and culture.


No comments:

Post a Comment