Sunday, June 2, 2013

Leaving for El Salvador

The group looked happy and ready to go this morning (actually John looked a little tired). After escaping the torrential downpours of Paducah, we arrived in Nashville without any problems and left right on time. It's really nice to see the team getting to know each other better and I can tell that everyone with leave with some new friends. We had a slight delay in Houston but finally got on the plane and enjoyed watching about 15 mins of free television before they shut it off:( Not cool. We arrived safely in El Salvador around 10:30pm and no one has gone to jail yet:) (my bet is on John or Danny). I'm looking forward to what tomorrow holds. I'm sure it will provide a much needed perspective for us that are going for the first time. I expect that God will bless us more than the people we are trying to bless. 

Jonas Neihoff

No comments:

Post a Comment