Monday, July 20, 2015

A Full Day!








Today we went to a Spanish church. I love that even though I didn't understand the language, we all worship the same God and in the same way. As I looked around I took pictures of the people worshiping. I got so caught up in my own worship for all that God has done in my life, that tears just started to flow. I am blessed beyond words.
Amber played and sang at church this morning and her Dad, Terry preached the morning service. Both of them did an amazing job!
After church we got a bite to eat and then went to the mission house to change, and straight to the new boys transition home, up flights of stairs in behind the garden area of the mission home. Today we cleaned and moved boys into their new home! I installed toilet seats, shower heads and a faucet. It's going to be a very nice home for these boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment