Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Living by faith



Today we spent all day doing bible school at the orphanages of CIPI and Cuidad Los Niños...
The story of David and Goliath was the highlight of the day. We also painted lots of faces and played a lot of soccer! 


Tonight's post is from Jonathan Roberts:

Mathew 25:40-45 "The king will reply,Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'  "Then he will say to the ones to the left, "Depart from me you who are curssed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and youdid not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and you did not look after me." They will also answer 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or in need of clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' He will reply , "Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for the least of these you did not do for me." 

From the moutain tops to the valley the Lord's love spreads to everyone rich or poor tall or short no matter what your giants are. God is with you through anything you face. He has a plan. He will be with you through any thing you face. I have expirencied all of this from feeding the homeless to playing with little kids at an orphanage. With ten kids getting saved and giving their hearts to the Lord in the last 5 days. It couldn't get much better than that. ~ Jonathan Roberts



No comments:

Post a Comment